Are you looking for a memorable learning experience for your elementary students?
Victor is available to visit your classroom for a book reading, Q&A and signing.
1. Introduction & about the author
2. Book reading/audio & interactive Q&A
3. Creative Writing Process
4. Picture Book Process
5. Reason for writing, "Landon's First Taekwon-Do Lesson"
7. Final questions
8. Thank you & closing
9. Book signing & photos with students with purchased books
We strongly believe that all of our children have a gift for this world. We are put on this earth to live our life to our full potential.
I always tell me students; put your passion, mind and heart to your work. When you do that, life just gets so much easier!
HOW TO BOOK
Contact us to request a local visit and find some available date options. In your inquiry, please include school name, grade(s) and location
Download our Book Order form and distribute it to your students. Please have them returned 3 days prior to the Author's visit. This will give your students an opportunity to purchase a signed copy.
If parents have already purchased a book (Recommended), they are more than welcome to bring in their books for signing.
Confirm number of Book Orders with us via e-mail 3 days prior to visit.
DAY OF VISIT
Victor will need:
1. A projector to show Book material (Audio animation Story)
2. A microphone for a large group (Auditorium)
3. Setup location
4. Order forms with student's payment